We stopped for fish and chips on Lower Goat Lane. So good!
Exploring polyphony of the world, linguistics, and my experiences with Georgian folk music and dance
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Norwich.
Norwich is lovely -- lots of open air markets, shops, and civilization. Like stationery stores! I was on my way to the Cathedral, when I saw a sign in the window for Stabilo pens -- a pen that I was given as a gift in 2008 that has been the best pen and has held up since then. I'm not sure where Stabilo is made, but I haven't seen them anywhere in the States since, so I was very happy to get some smooth writing utensils. Since I missed back to achool shopping this year, I was very happy to do some in England -- especially since they are light and useful on the journey. The maple walnut fudge from the creamery down the road in Vermont may not prove to be so useful. It probably won't make it all the way back to Seattle and is just weight at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Omg! Blackcurrant Capri sun! I miss blackcurrant. I bet it has real sugar over there too. :(
ReplyDelete